Las Vegas beckons just outside your doorstep. The world class shopping, dining and entertainment never ends. Yet, the serenity of the deserts and the majesty of the mountains offer a scenic soul tune-up that makes Las Vegas an extraordinary area for residents.
Here are some other facts about Las Vegas you might be interested in:
- Las Vegas has 210 clear days each year.
- Within a four-hour perimeter around Vegas are six national parks including the Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce Canyon; two national recreation areas and thirteen state parks.
- Nevada residents pay no state income tax.
- Lake Mead (about 30 miles south of Las Vegas) is the largest reservoir in the United States. It’s a wonderful oasis for water sports lovers.
- At more than 1,100 feet, the Stratosphere Hotel and Tower is the tallest building west of the Mississippi.
Come and see how living in Pleasant Valley Mobile Home Community can connect you to this diverse and remarkable area.